Thanks for visiting!
The 1st Annual North Texas Menudo Cook Off is designed to display the Mexican dish called Menudo to a more diverse audience. Menudo is a traditional Mexican dish, made with beef stomach in a clear broth or with a red chili base.
The many objectives of the Menudo Cook Off are:
- To bring family together as in the traditional family menudo meal.
- To increase the awareness of menudo on the menu in local restaurants.
- To increase restaurant sales and visibility that serve menudo as an entree.
- To help raise funds for public health eduation programs.
The North Texas Menudo Cook Off will attempt to bring this festival to 3 cities in north Texas at the beginning and hopefully expand to other north Texas cities in the future.
In 2012, the Menudo Cook Off will take place in:
- Fort Worth: RC Bar & Grill 300 West Central Ave Fort Worth 76164
- Arlington / Grand Prairie Possible locations: Traders Village, Cowboy Stadium
- Dallas Possible locations: S.Oak Cliff area
For more information call: 817-378-0021